Mast Repair & Installation Services in Minneapolis & St. Paul, MN
Trust the Local Twin Cities Area Mast Experts
At Bonfe, you can trust our electricians to provide you with excellent and complete mast repair and replacement services within your budget. You can trust us completely in this regard because all of our electricians are certified and know exactly what needs to be done.
If you live in the Twin Cities metro and are in need of mast repair services, please call us at (651) 372-8867 – 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
All Bonfe Mast Repairs, Replacements, & Installations Include:
- Enough parts on our trucks to complete the job 93% of the time on the spot
- Emergency service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Lifetime Warranty Recommended Electrical Mast Repairs & Services
We are happy to announce that we are the first Minneapolis – St. Paul, MN electrical repair services company that is offering a Lifetime Warranty that is valid on ALL Bonfe recommended repairs and services.
We are so sure that you will be happy on our repairs that they are covered for as long as you live in that residence.
The Benefits of Choosing Our Mast Repair & Replacement Services
- We provide the highest quality services by sending you only the most qualified and certified electrical technicians
- We make sure that all of our clients are treated with the utmost respect that they deserve
- We only repair or replace electrical masts that need service always and will only do the work that is necessary
- We make sure that we carry out our work to perfection the first time and offer a lifetime warranty on all recommended repairs and replacements
- We provide upfront pricing before electrical repairs take place and must be approved by you prior to the start of the work
Common Reasons for Needing Mast Repair & Replacement Services
The repairing and replacement of masts is usually needed as a result of severe weather conditions such as a storm. In such cases, we will repair or replace any damaged masts once the storm has passed. Other reasons include cracked or damaged flashing and/or power line anchor that needs to be replaced so that water doesn’t seep into the attic or siding resulting in additional water damage.
Our team of electrical experts will make sure that everything is carried out in a proper manner so that you do not have to face any issues with the services that we provide. For this, we constantly keep in touch with our clients and update them with our progress as we carry out the work.