About Bonfe HVAC, Plumbing, & Electrical Services
Our Promise to You
- Our technicians wear an identification badge and are in full uniform so there is no question who is doing service in your home.
- Use our best judgment, knowledge, and experience when offering you the solutions to your service or product needs.
- Give you upfront pricing for services we recommend, this way you are not surprised with unexpected charges later.
- Wear shoe covers and use other items to protect your flooring, carpets and other areas of your home. We’ll leave the work areas cleaner than before we arrived. If we don’t, we will pay you $100 with our Clean Home Guarantee.
- A courtesy call will be made 30 minutes prior to the technician’s arrival.
- Someone will be available to answer your phone call 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Convenient Scheduling from 7 AM – 10 PM + 7 days a week + emergency service.
- We will take care of your needs as quickly as possible while taking the time to listen to you and WE WILL get the job done right.
The Bonfe Story
Founded in 1993, Bonfe is a family-owned and operated business specializing in residential plumbing, heating, cooling, drain cleaning, electrical, and indoor air quality services.
We are an organization which bases our growth and future on a set of core values that include: Play to Win, Relationship Builder, Continuous Self Improvement, & Does the Right thing. When you have multiple repairs that need to be done in your home, think of One Company and make One Call to Bonfe.
Our business has been designed around making the lives of our customers easier, more enjoyable, and stress-free. We offer many services, so you don’t have to waste time finding a qualified contractor for every repair in your home. We’ll handle every repair with the utmost professionalism and respect for your family and your home.
We want to assure our customers that as an essential business we are taking all proper precautious for our employees, and you, to stay safe during Covid-19. All technicians maintain a 6-foot distance, wear a mask, gloves, shoe booties and have hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes. Since we process orders and payment electronically, we also use sanitizing wipes on all of our screen devices before you sign on a tablet or phone. We are continuing to addsafety precautions as needed for both your safety as well as our employees. Bonfe is proud to continue to be a safe, essential business for your plumbing, heating, cooling, electrical and drain needs.