About Bonfe HVAC, Plumbing, & Electrical Services
Our Promise to You
- Our technicians wear an identification badge and are in full uniform so there is no question who is doing service in your home.
- Our technicians wear shoe covers and use other items to protect your flooring, carpets, and other areas of your home. We leave the work areas cleaner than before we arrived. If we don’t, we will pay you $100 as part of our Clean Home Guarantee.
- We use our best judgment, knowledge, and experience when offering you the solutions to your service or product needs.
- We give you upfront pricing for services we recommend, this way you are not surprised with unexpected charges later.
- A courtesy call will be made to you 30-45 minutes prior to our technician’s arrival, which gives you time to get home for your service call. This allows you to go about your day instead of sitting at home waiting all day.
- Someone will be available to answer your phone call 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- We offer convenient scheduling from 7 AM–10 PM + 7 days a week at regular rates, and 10 PM–7 AM availability for emergency service.
- We will take care of your needs as quickly as possible while taking the time to listen to you and WE WILL get the job done right.
The Bonfe Story
Bonfe has been family owned and operated since 1993 and specializes in residential plumbing, heating, cooling, electrical, drain cleaning, and sewer services. Our founder, when he came to the decision that in order to do business the way he would like, he would need to become his own boss. With that, he started Bonfe’s Plumbing with just one truck and himself as the sole employee.
As Wally grew the business, his son, Pete Bonfe, worked as a licensed plumber for many years at other companies before coming to work for Bonfe. As Wally looked toward his well-deserved retirement, Pete gradually took on a larger presence in the management of Bonfe.
In 2021 Pete became the owner of Bonfe Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electrical, and Sewer. He has continued to build the business on the values his father created as the foundation of the company. Bonfe has grown from Wally as a single employee to more than 170 team members today.
Our Core Values:
We believe in taking care of our team members so they can take care of you. That is why we offer competitive pay, benefits and 401k matching. Our team members strive to give every customer 100% of their care and attention. We are an organization which bases our growth and future on a set of core values that include: Play to Win, Care About People, Continuously Improve, and Do the Right thing. We provide quick and efficient services to single family homeowners throughout the Twin Cities metro area.
Our business has been designed around making the lives of our customers easier, more enjoyable, and stress-free. We offer many services, so you don’t have to waste time finding a qualified contractor for every repair in your home – simply make one call, to Bonfe. We’ll handle every repair with the utmost professionalism and respect for your family and your home.
Bonfe believes in supporting the communities we service. Hockey and his time spent as a student at St. Thomas Academy have had an impact on Pete’s life and family. Bonfe is a proud supporter of St. Thomas as well as youth hockey programs across the metro. Each year over the holidays, Bonfe employees donate to a selected organization in area donations for an organization such as Neighbors Food Shelf in South St. Paul, women’s shelters, and Catholic charities.
We want to assure our customers that we continue to take cautions around COVID-19 so that you and our Bonfe employees stay as safe as possible. All technicians have masks and gloves available and are happy to wear them on request. Bonfe is proud to continue to be a safe, essential business for your plumbing, heating, cooling, electrical and drain needs.