Full-Time Dispatcher Jobs & Careers at Bonfe
Starting pay at $18 per hour in Minneapolis & St. Paul, MN
We are a residential service company based in St. Paul and serving St. Paul and Greater Minneapolis whose core focus is: Building a business that improves the lives of our customers and our employees while concentrating on quick and efficient home service. We are: Driven, Determined, Passionate and Committed individuals who are excited about self-improvement through continuous learning. We build strong and lasting relationships through articulate communication and we always strive to “Do the Right Thing”.
We are growing at a consistent aggressive pace with no desire to slow down. We have been in business for over twenty years and have become one of the most prominent service companies in the Twin Cities due to our strong focus and values.
Dispatcher Job Description:
High energy is great. Showing empathy is even better! A positive attitude and a strong desire to assist our Technicians are the best attributes our new hires can have. Family owned home service business in South Saint Paul is looking to hire full-time dispatcher to send Bonfe Technicians to scheduled service appointments.
Job Duties – Dispatcher:
- Dispatching and communicating with service technicians in the field
- Updating customers throughout the shift
- Administrative office duties as determined by Dispatch Manager
- High school diploma
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- High level of dependability
- Must be able to work alone and handle mid to high stress situations
- Must have a passion for helping people and delivering the best customer service
- Previous customer service or dispatching experience is a plus but not required
- Starting wage of $18.00/hour
- Medical/Dental insurance (100% paid for employee, 30% paid for dependents)
- Paid vacation, holiday, and PTO
- 401K with company matach
- Paid training
- Strong, professional support staff
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.